- 2 ears GloriAnn Sweet Yellow Corn, kernels removed from cob
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups spring mix greens
- 2 cups romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 cup asparagus tips
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils removed from fruit (juice sacs)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Pomegranate & Raspberry Vinaigrette (recipe below)
1. Cut corn off the cob with a sharp knife making sure to get almost the whole kernel. In sauté pan over medium/high heat, add fresh cut corn and olive oil, stirring and cooking for 3-4 minutes until tender.
2. Boil water in a small pot. Add asparagus tips to boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Flash cool under cold water and drain. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix spring mix, romaine hearts and sprouts. Toss in dressing. Arrange asparagus tips and avocado on chilled plate, top with greens, corn, and pomegranate arils. Place grape tomatoes and sprinkle sesame seeds to serve.
Pomegranate & Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 6 oz virgin olive oil
- 3 oz pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserve
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Sea salt & black pepper
1. Mix in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Re-whisk before serving and enjoy.